2BDigital European Webinar
You are invited to join the 2BDigital Erasmus+ European Webinar, as a unique opportunity to broaden your knowledge of ‘Innovative approach to digital pedagogies and adaptation of Agile methodology in day to day learning and teaching‘.
Five international speakers will give their presentations on related topics:
- ‘Adapting the scrum methodology to education and digital competences‘, Constança Ramis Ferrer (Fundación Acción Contra el Hambre, Spain);
- ‘Developing digital pedagogy skills – Going beyond LMS (Learning Management System)’, Martina Filipović Tretinjak (Electrical Engineering Vocational School Zagreb for AVETAE, Croatia);
- ‘Riga TechGirls – training teachers to go digital‘, Pauls Siliņš (Riga TechGirls for VISC, Latvia);
- ‘Putting the student at the heart of learning: student centred and student led competence learning and assessment‘, Hazel Israel (Bantani Education, Belgium);
- ‘The use of entrepreneurial tools for digital enhancement: a case study‘, Alexandros Tampakis (CARDET, Cyprus).
It will be hosted on 13 February 2023, from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CET).
Working language: English.
Please register for the event here. You will receive a ZOOM invitation upon registering.
One of the topics covered will be a MOOC course developed during the project – in order to follow it, please sign up to the EntreComp community before the event.
We hope you will be able to join us! Please share this invitation with your contacts that might find it interesting.