2BDigital European Webinar – Catch up now available
In order to disseminate the project to as many European stakeholders as possible, 2BDigital project team hosted the European Webinar on 13 February 2023. The event was a unique opportunity to find out more about the project, as well to gain new insight on ‘Innovative approach to digital pedagogies and adaptation of Agile methodology in day to day learning and teaching‘.
Five international speakers have given 20-minute lectures:
- Adapting the scrum methodology to education and digital competencies, Constança Ramis Ferrer (Fundación Acción Contra el Hambre, Spain);
- Developing digital pedagogy skills – Going beyond LMS (Learning Management System), Martina Filipović Tretinjak (Electrical Engineering Vocational School Zagreb for AVETAE, Croatia);
- Riga TechGirls – training teachers to go digital, Pauls Siliņš (Riga TechGirls for VISC, Latvia);
- Putting the student at the heart of learning: student centred and student led competence learning and assessment, Hazel Israel (Bantani, Belgium);
- The use of entrepreneurial tools for digital enhancement: a case study, Alexandros Tampakis (CARDET, Cyprus).
The participants found the webinar useful or very useful for gaining new ideas and concepts on how to approach teaching, on the engagement of students in digital learning, as well as for learning more about digital technologies, the Ikigai method and the 2BDigital Competence Framework. They also expressed their willingness to participate in more webinars in the future.
In case you missed the webinar, you can watch the recording on our YouTube channel.
Download the speaker presentations below.